Weekend in Langkawi: Sand, Sun & Fun
Join me for a weekend of sand, sun and fun!
- Island hopping to Pulau Beras Basah (white sandy beach & crystal clear water), Singa Besar (eagle viewing), Dayang Bunting (swim in the lake of the Pregnant Maiden) then beachside BBQ lunch at Pulau Pasir Dagang
- Award-winning Langkawi Cable Car atop Mount Mat Cincang
- Duty-free shopping of alcohol, tobacco, chocolate, branded apparel & kitchenware - some 40% below normal price
- Telaga Tujuh/Temurun Waterfall
- Lunch, fish & stingray feeding at farm in Langkawi Geopark
Century Suria Service Apartments (4-star) in Kuah town - twin sharing basis. Rooms come with complimentary breakfast
This trip is easy-peasy. Suitable for child under 10
Flight tickets to and fro Langkawi on your own expense. Book here: http://www.airasia.com/my/en/home.html
25 June 2011 Kuala Lumpur - Langkawi
26 June 2011 Langkawi - Kuala Lumpur
Book now! We can buy flight tickets for you based on the price available at the point of purchase. Upfront payment is required.
ONLY RM300 (adult) RM280 (child under 10) per person. Price includes accommodation, transportation, entrance fees, beachside BBQ lunch, breakfast, guide fees, boat rental and all activities. All food served is halal. First pay first served basis - places are limited!
Contact John Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 016 3569 169 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 016 3569 169 end_of_the_skype_highlighting. For more info, search for Weekend in Langkawi: Sand, Sun & Fun @ http://www.facebook.com/johnchanka
Your Nature Guide,
02 March 2011 @ 16:01 PM | Category: Events & Results